For Sale by Owner Assistance in Broward County
Consumers First Title can guide you along in your transaction should you choose not to enlist the services of a real estate agent. If you are buying “for sale by owner,” these are the steps you should follow:
1. It is best that you contact Consumers First Title (“CFTC”) before you actually begin the process of looking for a home.
2. Once you have contacted CFTC and find a home you would like to purchase, any deposit that you make on that home will held by CFTC.
3. To the extent that you need to make an offer on the home, CFTC will guide you in the preparation of your offer.
4. Once your offer is accepted, any additional deposits will also be held by CFTC.
5. Once a contract is signed, the friendly staff of CFTC will assist you with any additional arrangements necessary prior to closing.
6. After that, the staff at CFTC will take charge and make sure that there are no liens on the property, the taxes have been paid and any association fees or dues have also been paid.
7. CFTC will then prepare a closing statement for your review, collecting all the costs and credits that you are entitled to as a purchaser of the home.
8. Then we will close and issue you a title commitment backed by one of our well-established title underwriters.